City of London, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Programmatic Ad Ops Manager - Ad tech - London - £65,000 - £70,0000
My clients are an ad tech vendor who provide tools, tech and services to publishers to help them grow. They own and operate a proprietary ad technology stack with direct connections to every major buyer in the world. The business is focused on providing publishers with valuable solutions that optimize yield and increase their ability to monetize content and drive advertising revenue - overall resulting in a great ad experience!
- Company bonus
- Opportunity to work with global team s
- Individually tailored progression plan
As the Programmatic Ad Ops Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Owning and managing the entire advertising stack for your group of publisher clients to help them increase their advertising revenue and reach new levels of performance.
- Develop and retain the client relationship as part of a Yield & Optimization service, whilst continually adding value through your ad operations expertise, guidance and recommendations.
- Act as the point person for all publisher inquiries, concerns, escalations and requests related to the ongoing delivery of the Yield & Optimization service
- Provide project management to help customers initiate, plan, launch and run successful ad stacks while adhering to delivery deadlines.
- Daily campaign monitoring based on the client's specific needs and requests.
- Execute DFP configuration, management, QA and troubleshooting
- 3+ years of ad operations experience on the publisher/supply side
- Programmatic experience with proficient knowledge of header bidding, the ad tech landscape, and Google advertising products.
- Proven ability to build strong client relationships, manage a growing portfolio of clients and collaborate effectively to solve client problems.
- Proven success aligning client goals to recommended ad campaign/ad solutions, as well as gathering and demonstrating ROI information to showcase ongoing value and client benefits.
- Demonstrable and scalable experience with programmatic media platforms, including DFP (Doubleclick for Publishers) and AdExchange (ADX).
You can apply for this role of Programmatic Ad Ops Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to
get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin,
race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as
required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox