about 1 month ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to work partly remotely for an independent, performance focused digital agency based in Swindon. Working on clients ranging from retail, charities and financial services, you will be at the forefront of programmatic trading, using data insights to drive the digital strategy and achieve growth for clients.
As an agency, they are tight-knit, focused and successful at over-achieving on client KPIs, and are looking for someone organised, logical, driven and pro-active to join them. This role sits within their own trade desk, led by the digital director. You will be working closely with the strategy and planning teams to ensure best-in-class programmatic campaign delivery for a range of the agency's top clients.
- Responsible for the set-up, targeting, optimisation, data anaylsis, tagging, and reporting on programmatic campaigns, using DCM.
- Devising tags, tracking mechanisms and troubleshooting programmatic campaigns.
- Ensuring effective internal communication to allow the client to be regularly update on any developments with the campaigns.
- Manage and help train and mentor more junior members of the team where necessary.
- Reporting on campaigns, generating insights and ensuring reports are ready for weekly and monthly presentations to clients.
- You will have 2 + years experience in programmatic tagging. You are confident and able to set up , optimise and manage programmatic campaigns using DoubleClick.
- You are able to work independently when required, but are also an enthusiastic team player with a pro-active, can-do attitude.
- You maintain an interest in the digital landscape, and keep up to date with industry developments, technologies and new platforms.
- You have a high level of attention to detail and a love of data analytics.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 763 9754 | 07715 603 325
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox