City of London, London
£28000 - £30000 per annum + 30% bonus
9 days ago
Our client is one of the biggest publishers in the UK and this is an opportunity to join a new but exciting team in an established business. From day one, you would work very closely with senior members of the team and he heavily supported by industry leading experts. Get in touch if you'd like to find out more.
- Closely monitor commercial data and identity any significant fluctuations to key metrics (ad requests, fill, eCPM, VTR, CTR, PV's)
- Evaluate the configuration and performance of the different partners within the programmatic ad stack
- Generate, in-depth analytics and reporting to identify meaningful business trends that inform the business's monetization practices across all products (App/Display/Video/Amp/FBIA)
- Launch new products/solutions with the support of the wider team. Create test plans to accurately measure KPI's and control for extraneous variables
- Liaise with external platform contacts to ensure we're utilising their technology effectivity and exploring new opportunities
- Offer innovative recommendations to programmatic partners, campaign optimisation and sales teams to boost performance and upsell opportunities
- Audit commercial data to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Identify and resolve discrepancies in a timely fashion
- Troubleshoot live site issue relating to programmatic partners or products
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the programmatic eco-system, keeping up to date with new ad tech functionality and understanding the potential opportunities presented by specific tech developments
- Previous Digital media experience
- Experience in using programmatic platforms (Ad servers, DSP's, SSP's, DMP's, & other intermediaries used for programmatic trading)
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills with a creative problem-solving mindset
- High proficiency in Excel/pivot tables/SQL/APIs with the ability to analyze, summarize and manipulate large volumes of data.
- High attention to detail with the ability to organize concepts and data into top line information suitable for C-level presentations
- Ability to prioritize between conflicting needs and changing priorities, advocate courses of action, pursue consistently to completion and communicate results.
- Ability to deconstruct a tool/task, understand the individual moving parts and decide which of these are optimal or could use improvement
- Mature, innovative and creative, with a strong track record collaborating in a team environment
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Global Executive Consultant
0203 763 9751 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox