£45000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Your primary role will be driving programmatic strategy, ensuring optimal setup of all programmatic platforms in DFP and fulfilling our data activation strategy.
Main duties including:
- Working in a specialist team to lead the setup of desktop & mobile display, and video impressions, making sure that they are optimally setup to ensure the best inventory is exposed to the highest yields;
- Being able to understand and advise on the programmatic technical stack and the commercial strategies that rely on these platforms will be key as will being able to link the technical focus between the tech platforms and flow of information/data;
- working closely with the Head of Programmatic and Data Operations and the Global Ad Operations Manager, to ensure the tech set up is functioning correctly and efficiently within DFP and the delivery of audience targeted campaigns is optimised for full delivery and performance - using our inhouse DMP, Ad Server & SSP;
- You will be supporting demand partners to ensure that they are interacting with DFP efficiently to maximise revenue, as well as supporting the optimization of the stack working closely with the internal teams
- Testing and integrating new programmatic partners ensuring that the partners are set up for success
- Working towards Key performance metrics.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.