£40000 - £45000 per annum + car allowance
5 months ago
Programmatic and Paid Social Manager - Ecommerce (Fashion/Retail) - 45k
The company is a leading fashion retail brand in the UK and a huge household name. Their product lines include women and menswear, accessories, beauty and home accessories.
They have a large online presence, use big budgets and will give you the chance to work with some of the brightest minds in Digital.
With a rapidly growing digital footprint, their highly successful ecommerce site serves around 66 counties including key international markets.
Based in London, their offices have a fast-paced, diverse and dynamic atmosphere where they work on nurturing their talent with opportunities to grow and progress at every stage of their career.
- High profile campaigns
- Huge focus on digital
- £5,000 car allowance
- Great potential for progression
- 40% discount
As the Programmatic and Paid Social Manager your responsibility will include:
- Planning and executing programmatic and paid social strategy in line with business goals
- Acquire and build relationships with media partners - particularly Facebook
- Identifying, growing, and end-to-end management of major strategic projects
- Managing one assistant, ensuring they are working collaboratively with the agency on day to day tasks and meeting weekly and monthly KPIs, identifying opportunities for optimisation and efficiencies within the channel
- Working alongside the Display and Paid Social agency to forecast performance and budget, identifying opportunities to boost performance and highlight potential risk
- Working collaboratively with Digital Marketing Managers to ensure integrated messaging, targeting and marketing approach
- Being the Programmatic and Paid Social expert, ensuring that key stakeholders are kept updated with performance, initiatives, industry updates and strategy of the channel
- Working closely with CRM team to build a customised marketing strategy based on data
- Have previous hands-on experience buying and optimising Display and Paid Social Campaigns
- Have ROI based experience
- Are data-driven with an analytical mindset
- Use web analytics platforms to analyse performance, identify optimisations and opportunities
- Have experience working with DV360 and Facebook Business Manager
- Have experience working with a CDP (preferably Emarsys)
- Are highly proficient in excel
- Have experience working with web analytic platforms - GA360, Adobe/Omniture
- Have strong organisational and communication skills - managing and communicating across multiple projects and departments with multiple stakeholders
- Are numerate/commercial
- Line management experience preferred
You can apply for this role of Performance Marketing Specialist now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.