City of London, London
£100000 - £130000 per annum
4 months ago
Programmatic Director - £100,000 to £130,000 DoE
Our recognisable market leading global platform is looking for a Programmatic Director to head up an ambitious and talented department of traders and managers. This role will see you working alongside some of the worlds largest brands, setting and making key decisions and growing out a team full of potential.
- Prior experience with key DSPs (including but not limited to DV360, Mediamath, Adobe, AppNexus, Amazon AP, Teads Connect)
- Manage P&L
- Liaise with clients directly to understand their current advertising strategy and advise the best programmatic offering relative to this
- Converse with internal teams to develop and manage such strategy
- Oversee the onboarding of clients and ensure there are no delays in the process
- Develop weekly and monthly forecasts to ensure programmatic propositions are optimised
- A natural leader.
- You enjoy working autonomously but also within a larger team that work collaboratively.
- You have passion and curiosity for the industry, and can demonstrate this passion in your output for clients
- Confidence with your own technical knowledge of Programmatic, and have proven through experience success in a leadership role.
- 5+ years previous experience in programmatic trading
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 764 7039 /
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/joshua-glasgow
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.