New York, USA
US$100000 - US$150000 per annum + Bonus
29 days ago
Programmatic Account Lead - Leading Marketing & Advertising Consultancy - ID Comms - $100,000-150,000 base + Company Bonus and Remote working - EST + or - 2 hours. Remote Role
About ID Comms - https://www.idcomms.com/en-us/
ID Comms are a global, multi award-winning Management Consultancy specializing in Media and Advertising who partner with the world's leading and most ambitious brands. They hire some of the world's best marketers and consultants to partner with brands and improve the results they get from their Marketing campaigns.
ID Comms have been doing this for 13 years now and have advised on over $50 Billion of marketing investments in that time.
This is an opportunity to join their Consulting team and move to a more strategic position in Programmatic, working directly with Marketing leaders at brands like Facebook, Hersheys, TMobile, EA, Puma & LVMH
Your role will be to analyse your client's programmatic and digital campaigns to look for areas of improvement and then directly report that back. A unique opportunity to move away from the more mundane side of Programmatic Trading and focus on the actual marketing strategy for your clients - the stuff that really matters!
It's a fantastic time to be joining the business at a critical stage of growth with multiple hires planned for 2022. You'll also be helping to define the direction of the US business, reporting directly into the Global Head of Assurance Services in the US and will be responsible for one Programmatic Consultant based in the US.
They are ideally looking for someone from an Agency or Tech business who is a hands-on trader in Programmatic with some management experience and looking for something bigger as their next step.
This is a fully remote position but there is an allowance for anyone wanting to go to a local co-working space if preferred.
As a Programmatic Account Lead, you will:
- Conduct Programmatic Platform audits/reviews for your clients using UD Comms' proprietary framework
- Identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities from the platform audits and produce compelling report and insights
- Manage and develop the members of your team based in the US and be responsible for growing that team as the company grows!
- Present your findings to other senior internal stakeholders and to clients, as required
- Liaise and align your findings with agency programmatic teams to ensure fair and robust assessments
- Summarize opportunities and provide actionable recommendations on how to improve programmatic activity
- Listen to client challenges and amend current frameworks to suit specific needs
- Liaise with the Project Lead/Sponsor to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions (where appropriate)
- Continuing to keep up to date with the latest programmatic trends to ensure that your knowledge and expertise continues to be at the forefront of programmatic
- Competently controlling your work/schedule to prioritize and deliver against internal and client-facing responsibilities
- You will have at least 3 years' experience running Programmatic campaigns hands on in an Agency or Ad Tech environment
- You will have at least 2 years experience in a manager or mentorship role
- You have experience working with major DSPs like DV360
- You ideally have some client facing experience, if not though this will be taught!
- Excellent interpersonal skills: effectively communicating, building rapport and relating to others at all levels.
- To be a team player with the ability to motivate colleagues and work with different personalities.
- Ideally some Google Qualifications
- Fully remote working with flexible working hours
- Health and Dental cover
- 31 days + 10 public holidays
- Bonus Scheme based on personal and company performance
- A fund outside your salary that allows you to work in an office if preferred
- A work from home kit to get your office set up!
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
VP North America
332-205-653 | 07720 824 890
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox