9 months ago
A leading mobile ad tech company that empowers businesses to connect with and activate customers in a mobile-first world by creating the next-generation platform for advertisers to reach and convert their audiences on mobile.
Their solutions are designed to deliver results at every point of the customer journey. Through the client’s Mobile Journey Advertising solution, app advertisers across the globe can connect with their target audiences, acquire new users and activate and re-engage existing users to become true customers.
- Hire, lead, train and develop a cross-functional lean team of talented individuals across several global offices who are responsible for delivering and developing programmatic trading activities
- Work with the regional demand teams to identify the best approach to add programmatic activities to both existing and/or new customers
- Align priorities with internal and external stakeholders, manage timelines, deliveries and expectations related to programmatic business
- Manage campaigns across multiple DSP’s to conduct inventory research as well as to setup and optimize campaigns across billions of available ad impressions daily
- Quality assurance of tracking and attribution related to campaigns
- Work closely with the design team to optimize high performing creative materials
- Work closely with advertisers to convey product request to the product team, as well as to present new product functionalities to global Advertisers
- 2+ years experience as Mobile Programmatic Trader or Campaign Manager
- Experience in media buying; specifically, experience with mobile RTB trading
- Experience with CPA and CPI mobile campaign setup and optimisation in an RTB environment is a plus
- Preferably also desktop programmatic knowledge and various approaches with DSPs and SSPs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as a creative and data driven mind-set
- Tech-savvy and capable of defining your needs from the product perspective as well as to interpret and prioritize needs based on performance and team feedbacks
- Ability to drive both strategic decisions and operational tasks
- Performance driven mind-set with a strong motivation to lead professionally
- Team player with the ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment
- Proficiency in English, further language skills are a plus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
(+44) 203 764 9590
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.