Manchester, Greater Manchester
26 days ago
The agency is an ambitious and entrepreneurial team with offices across the EMEA, APAC and LATAM region with 41 offices across the world. They are positioned within both part of the UK's number one media network and the UK's largest independent network. This gives you the best of both worlds. You'll get world class training and benefits such as cross channel training to diploma level and monthly subsidies towards your personal development. This is combined with the environment of an independent agency that gives you more cross channel exposure and involvement in the commercial goals of the business. They have leading clients across Automobile, Media, Telecommunications and FMCG.
They are looking for a Paid Search Manager to work across a global auto-client. The role will also involve you hot desking within the clients offices with their marketing and creative teams 1-2 per week, whereby you'll be enhancing your understanding of the clients goals and working with them more closely.
The Programmatic Account Manager is the pivotal person within the programmatic team structure. They are the owners of campaign delivery, and ensure activity hits and surpasses performance expectations. As the team members closest to the detail, they will be expected to communicate performance trends to the Programmatic AD and Head of, whilst also explaining and delegating responsibilities to the junior members of the team. The Programmatic Account Manager role will lead on the booking and reconciling of campaigns, along with Execs, under the support of the Programmatic Account Director.
- History of activating campaigns across a range of channels, including display and video
- Strong understanding of multiple demand side platforms and experience of activation within the platforms
- Can traffic campaigns within ad servers, and understand analytics platforms
- Able to contribute and lead client meetings, including weekly reporting calls
- Ability to work collaboratively with key stakeholders across m/SIX and The & Partnership
- Experience of working with a community of planners and has a grasp of the planning process
- Strong project management skills and an efficient working style
- Being an energetic, pioneering, and honest person who leads by example
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox