City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus, Company holidays
about 1 month ago
We are hiring for a Programmatic Manager for a leading entertainment advertising platform based in Central London. They work with some of the biggest entertainment and gaming companies globally and they're looking to grow their UK team further
You would be tasked with managing relationships with the programmatic trading teams at media agencies. They're looking for someone that is a proactive self-starter and that wants to works within a fast paced environment.
The co-founders have always been passionate about building hard working teams that are open, relaxed and fun. They have a high retention rate of employees so if you're looking for a company that looks after you, get in touch!
- Managing relationships with and providing excellent customer services to media agencies, trading desks and programmatic specialists
- Provide information and insights from the Agency Trading Desks back in to the business to evolve and keep strengthening the programmatic team
- Maximise deal revenue by working closely with the programmatic ad ops managers internally
- Provide support to the programmatic team within the major SSPs
- Work collaboratively across the business and partnering with the other internal teams such as Ad Operations and sales to drive programmatic growth
- Help drive revenue across their portfolio through open market spend and generation of PMP deals.
- Experience in a programmatic role at an Ad Tech vendor or an agency / agency trading desk
- Contacts within any of the big five agency groups
- Good awareness and knowledge of the wider programmatic landscape
- Willingness to learn new programmatic tech
- Passionate about promoting best practice within programmatic advertising
- Has a commercial mindset to help the business to identifying revenue opportunities within agency groups
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Global Executive Consultant
0203 763 9751
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox