£40000 - £45000 per annum + 10% bonus
about 1 year ago
Our client is a leading programmatic audio business who are massively growing across Europe. They have are a leading entertainment business and own some of the biggest brands across entertainment in the UK.
The programmatic manager will be tasked with growing their digital portfolio across video, display and audio.
- Programmatic account management and strategy across agency hubs
- Working with DSPs and third party programmatic partners
- Collaborate with the agency sales team to identify and secure programmatic spend from advertising customers
- Responsible for sourcing and managing strategic partnership opportunities with senior decision makers and influencers across agency clients
- Support Head of Programmatic in leading an ongoing program of product, pricing and inventory optimisation designed to drive consistent and ongoing incremental growth
- Provide the business and clients with insight into key programmatic market trends and developments
- BA/BS degree required at minimum
- Experience of Programmatic
- Experience with DSPs and trading desks
- Ability to adapt to multiple user interfaces
- Comfortable in a client facing environment and presenting
- Self Starter and quick learner. Confidence and ability to tackle new initiatives
- Creative thinker and positive attitude a must.
- Strong communication skills, both externally and internally
- Analytical, Operational and Product experience and skills a bonus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Global Executive Consultant
0203 763 9751 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.