Manchester, Greater Manchester
6 months ago
The agency is an ambitious and entrepreneurial team with offices across the EMEA, APAC and LATAM region with 41 offices across the world. They are positioned within both part of the UK's number one media network and the UK's largest independent network. This gives you the best of both worlds. You'll get world class training and benefits such as cross channel training to diploma level and monthly subsidies towards your personal development. This is combined with the environment of an independent agency that gives you more cross channel exposure and involvement in the commercial goals of the business. They have leading clients across Automobile, Media, Telecommunications and FMCG.
Due to the growth of existing clients and new client acquisition, we have created new opportunities within our Paid Search team. We are looking for a Paid Search Senior Account Executive with a minimum of 2 years' experience to work on a mixture of UK and Global clients across different verticals. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in delivering best-in-class Paid Search campaigns for our clients and help them achieve their Business objectives. The role requires previous and extensive experience on Google Shopping and Amazon preferably on a Retail client. Previous experience working on Global clients and understanding the Search Ops across other Markets would be highly valued
- Hands-on PPC campaign management from set-up to optimisation and measurement within Native and 3rd party PPC management consoles i.e. SA360
- Extensive experience on Google Shopping as well as Amazon Search Ads
- Carry out thorough optimisation across Google, Microsoft and Amazon Search to improve performance based on the client's KPIs
- Assist the PPC Account Director on the Media Plan creation by collating the required data and insights using the relevant tools i.e. Search Trends, Keyword planner etc
- Manage client media briefs with the AD's guidance ensuring appropriate budgets are secured and clear and achievable KPIs are agreed
- Implement and analysis testing and innovation opportunities to optimize Search and Shopping campaigns to improve performance
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 764 2994 /
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.