City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Commission
28 days ago
My client is a global Trade agency, working across 14 markets with $1.6b global
revenue. They work with the top media agencies and brands in with world and are looking for a Programmatic Media Manager to come and join their team.
This is abrand new role and will require you to work closely with the VP of programmatic and the Media director to help establish strong digital relationships with trade desks & agencies.
- Build and maintain relationships with agencies & trade desks
- Develop their sales strategy for their new offering
- Present and pitch their programmatic products / services
- Work collaboratively with teams across the business
What We Are Looking For-
- Background selling programmatic supply or programmatic technology solutions across the
- UK agency groups, independents and specialist agencies.
- Strong digital landscape
- Experience in building and managing relationships
- Strong networking skills and existing relationships across UK programmatic teams / trading desks /
- traders / campaign managers / supply managers within the agency groups.
- Flexible working
- Full exposure to the business and senior members of staff
- Supportive team
- Progression opportunities
You can apply for the role of 'Programmatic Media Manager' now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant - Technology and Media Sales
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox