City of London, London
£30000 - £32000 per annum
16 days ago
Programmatic Media Trader - Ad Tech Solutions Business - London - £30000-£32000
My client is a leading tech business with multiple offices worldwide. Their business is driven to deliver unique insights that help online businesses successfully understand their visitors, personalise their experience, and increase conversions as well as recover lost sales by bringing back traffic.
They work with businesses and agencies across the globe, ranging in size and coming from several different sectors, they all have one thing in common: the desire to deliver personalised experiences to their customers.
They have a strong belief in the transformational effects of technology. My client team challenge themselves every day, to do better and in return, they are building a culture that acts with integrity and rewards the impact they make.
- Work from home business, lots of flexible working options.
- Generous pension scheme
- Collaborative Thursdays
- Lots more to be confirmed!
As a Programmatic Media Trader your responsibilities will include:
- Managing campaigns and ensure campaign KPIs are achieved, and budgets delivered.
- Attending client meetings as required alongside the commercial teams.
- Managing your own accounts with the greatest efficiency whilst offering the best performance.
- Strong emphasis on data, with audience and publisher analysis being key in order to optimise campaigns effectively and provide in-depth campaign feedback to Account Managers and clients.
- Forecasting and Reporting Financials of your Account portfolio to senior management.
- You will be expected to regularly present to members of the trading team on campaign successes/learning in communal knowledge-share sessions.
- You will be required to assist in the training and development of junior staff.
- Have 2 years' experience in a similar role within trading.
- Have a holistic understanding of the digital advertising landscape.
- Have an advanced knowledge of at least one programmatic platform, preferably a DSP and Facebook manager experience.
- Are competent on Microsoft Excel.
- Are ambitious and entrepreneurially minded.
- Have a good organisational/ time management skills.
- Are able to work in a strong and international team environment.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox