Programmatic Trading – Growing Advertising Company – New York City/Remote - $75,000 - $85,000
My client is a leading creative Mobile Ad Tech that specialise in creative dynamic and engaging full screen advertisements for top brands such as Louis Vuitton, Gucci, BMW and more! They have offices in London, New-York, Paris and more! They are a multi award-winning business and are in a fast growing and exciting space
They are looking for a Programmatic Media Trader who is looking for an opportunity to help grow their US team and will be a key part of the company's success! You will be responsible for molding your clients advertising strategy as well as managing campaigns and being a vital part of their growth.
- Great work culture and tremendous work life balance as they mirror their UK HQ values
- Work with companies like Netflix, Ford, Gucci, Cartier, Emirates, IPG, Publicis and many more
- Remote work, collaborative team, half day Friday's year round
- Massive growth potential for the role and to build out your own team
As the Progammatic Media Trader, your responsibilities will include
- Setting up and managing client’s programmatic campaigns in DV360 and The Trade Desk
- Monitoring campaign delivery and implementing campaign optimizations when required
- Troubleshooting any ad serving issues via report analysis and investigation with counterpart agencies
- Internal project management ensuring the deadlines and time-lines of your projects are met
- Acting as the technical point of contact for account and strategy teams in order to ensure the proposed strategy of the campaign is technically feasible
- Working closely with the analytics team to ensure the ad serving set up satisfies the reporting needs of the client.
- 1-2 years in the digital media industry (ideally trafficking/campaign management)
- Basic Excel experience (Spreadsheets, Pivot Tables, Key Formulas etc.)
- Strong attention to detail
- Methodological approach to work and excellent problem solver
- Highly organized & project management capabilities
- Clear communication skills
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to accurately set, manage and meet deadlines
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE US IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Ad Operations Specialist now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant at Sphere Digital Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.