£32000 - £35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Programmatic Planner - Media Agency, London
A successful Global Media Agency who has recently won some outstanding accounts. Part of one of the largest advertising networks they offer their employees fantastic career development and heaps of opportunities to keep careers moving forward
As the Programmatic Planner your responsibilities will include:
- Aid in the development, management, and execution of Display and Video campaign strategies for the client
- Implementing Display and Video campaigns and driving results for the client
- Optimize audiences, creative, and reach whilst driving synergies with other paid channels
- Help manage budgets
- Opportunity to develop skills across Paid Search and Paid Social as well
- Knowledge of Display and Video strategies and demonstratable experience within specialist platforms such as DV360
- Confident in analysing and acting on data
- Experience in an Account Management/Account Support role
- Ability to work under pressure and be extremely organized
You can apply for this role of Programmatic Planner now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox