£32000 - £40000 per annum
25 days ago
This is the world's most geographically balanced network agency, spanning across 86 countries with over 7,000 employees. This agency was designed to be balanced in every region, so clients benefit from both global and local insights and the teamwork at the start of this agency's story. This agency is constantly pushing to change the world though media, and media through their innovative approach. The clients you will work on are globally impactful, household names, who will allow for innovative approaches to campaigns.
This agency is looking for someone with a self-starting attitude, as their employees are efficient, forward-thinking and confident in their approach. They are looking for someone who will appreciate the opportunity working for this agency, and across such a range of clients presents, who will have responsibility for value management across online and offline media.
- Producingprogrammatic media plans & supporting rationale documents that demonstrate a high level of expertise and programmatic innovation.
- Acting as the day-to-day contact tot the client/ strategy team for media campaign status, gathering requirements and trouble-shooting where necessary.
- Partnering with stakeholders (internal and external) to generate insights, analysing data and communicating these insights on pacing and performance.
- Assist in elevating the team to a place where you are assisting in the client strategy roadmap.
- Mentoring and developing senior account executives and account executives - assisting with their personal development reviews.
- At least 3 years' experience in digital media - you will have a practical understanding of and experience delivering programmatic campaigns, and a good understanding of media planning.
- You will ideally have some hands-on experience using a DSP, DV360/Tradedesk.
- Excellent communication skills, with a strategic mindset.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Multi-market and client experience is preferred.
- An understanding of how to onboard new clients and how to launch activity in new markets.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox