New York City
about 1 month ago
Our client is a global advertising technology company and the pioneer of Search Intelligence. Powering decisions globally for brands, the company uses its proprietary Semantic Technology to analyse over 33 billion monthly searches from over 2.2bn consumers worldwide.
The technology produces game changing insights and powers highly effective media activations on every channel and on every device and their cutting edge product suite is powering campaigns for hundreds of the world’s largest brands, including Apple, Disney, Amazon, Nike and Spotify.
To date, they have raised $13 million in investment and after 7 years of global expansion, they now operate globally with Headquarters in London and offices in Manchester, Paris, Madrid, Milan, Kiev, New York, Boston and Chicago. They have a global team of 200+ are powering record company growth and disrupting the global advertising industry.
They now have an opening for a Programmatic Sales Director to join the New York team. The candidate will be selling Search Intelligence suite of Programmatic advertising products to trading desks and programmatic buying teams across North America. The candidate must have extensive agency and trading desk relationships must be able to demonstrate a proven sales history. The candidate will also have experience and knowledge of the overall advertising ecosystem including DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, and CDPs.
- Achieve programmatic revenue goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Manage and drive national Programmatic sales with new and existing programmatic clients by providing effective programmatic solutions
- Build and manage a pipeline that focuses on programmatic clients, agency, and agency trading desks across all markets in the US
- Forecast revenues across all markets in the US on a quarterly and annual basis
- Partner with existing sales team to identify areas of programmatic revenue across all US markets
- Work with appropriate internal stakeholders to identify product enhancements, best practices, and sales workflow
- Identify buying trends and appropriately position solutions effectively head of these trends
- 4-5 years of programmatic media sales, ATD, or DSP experience
- Deep understanding and knowledge of the programmatic landscape and selling PMP/Deal IDs including technology, techniques, partners, and business models
- Experience with ad technologies, such as: DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, CDPs, measurement vendors (e.g. fraud, brand safety, viewability, etc.) and data providers
- Consultative selling skills with the ability to anticipate and overcome concerns by positioning value propositions in relation to client needs.
- Active with key industry events, trends, and emerging ad technologies
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to address business and technical audiences
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and energetic atmosphere
- Ability to foster relationships and address internal and external client issues
- Able to collaborate cross-functionally and communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels in the organization.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university or college.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.