28 days ago
Senior Programmatic Account Executive, Digital Agency, London
This agency is a close-knit team of 55, that function like an independent, but have the backing of one of the world's largest and most influential agency networks. They have had an exciting restructure lately which means they are arranged in cross channel pods: this means you keep building on your wider knowledge of digital with the aim of developing cohesive cross-digital strategies for their clients. They put people first which means they focus on all areas of the agency, from tailoring training to your development areas (from technical training to presentation skills) to creating a positive social environment (the whole team ventured to Paris for their Christmas party last year!).
They are looking for someone with strong experience using DV360 to step into a senior account executive role servicing their largest client in the tech industry.
As the senior programmatic account executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Programmatic campaign management - end to end management of programmatic campaigns across display, video, mobile, native, using ad tech and DSPs including DV360.
- Be aware of, and research new publishers, tech developments, buying types and industry trends to support media planners.
- Management of campaign pacing, budgets, bid management, tracking and optimisation. Monitoring of campaign set-up, testing and optimising to improve performance.
- Collaborate with data and analytics teams to research behavioural segments for set up and optimisation, and supporting the planning process by researching and supporting the implementation of client audiences.
- Working with the client's highest spending, most innovative tech client.
- You will have at least 1 year experience in a programmatic display role, specifically using DV360 and the wider Google stack with a good knowledge of other buying platforms.
- You will have an understanding of performance frameworks and multiple styles of reporting, and will have experience working on DR focused media campaigns.
- Ideally some experience in both display campaign implementation and trafficking.
- Fluent written and spoken English - you will be able to communicate clearly and concisely and have experience in cross-team collaboration.
- Ideally you'll have a qualification in Maths - GCSE essential, A-Level or international equivalent desirable.
You can apply for this role of senior programmatic account executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox