5 months ago
Programmatic Senior Executive - Global Media Agency
- A global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world.
- The agency is more than 1,800 people strong, manages $4B in annualized media spend and deploys campaigns in 106 markets via 20 offices in APAC, EMEA and North America.
- The team is responsible for providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations for Search, Social, Display, and Video, owning supplier relationships, and then executing those recommendations expertly.
- The Media Activation team leverages their mastery of each channel to make sure its recommendations are consistently excellent and innovative, and that in-channel performance and data integrity is maximized.
- Effectively manage your designated programmatic campaigns; ensuring ongoing and timely optimisation is delivered and constantly looking for opportunities to improve performance
- Take ownership of some elements of the testing plans of your clients and suggest new ideas for testing, including planning, executing & evaluating tests with methodical accuracy
- Grow your knowledge of programmatic platforms such that you attain a detailed knowledge in all programmatic media practices within the first 12 months in role
- Develop further expertise within one chosen element of programmatic (PMP, DSP, DMP) and implement best practices and take ownership of the documentation of & team knowledge sharing relating to some parts of this
- Conduct performance analysis, internal data maintenance, issue identification and solution development
- Oversee, as appropriate, the performance of more junior team members ensuring that you are checking their work and advising them on the correct course of action
- Likely to have at least 1-2 years experience working on Biddable or Programmatic platforms, or have commensurate experience in digital roles working with other Account Executives / Account Managers
- Working knowledge of ad serving solutions.
- 2:1 or equivalent from a top tier university
- Strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers is key; You must be able to analyse raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations as needed
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, will be particularly important in building & developing client and supplier relationships
- Proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookups, etc)
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.