17 days ago
Programmatic Senior Executive - Global Media Agency
- A global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world.
- The agency is more than 1,800 people strong, manages $4B in annualized media spend and deploys campaigns in 106 markets via 20 offices in APAC, EMEA and North America.
- The team is responsible for providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations for Search, Social, Display, and Video, owning supplier relationships, and then executing those recommendations expertly.
- The Media Activation team leverages their mastery of each channel to make sure its recommendations are consistently excellent and innovative, and that in-channel performance and data integrity is maximized.
- Effectively manage your designated programmatic campaigns; ensuring ongoing and timely optimisation is delivered and constantly looking for opportunities to improve performance
- Take ownership of some elements of the testing plans of your clients and suggest new ideas for testing, including planning, executing & evaluating tests with methodical accuracy
- Grow your knowledge of programmatic platforms such that you attain a detailed knowledge in all programmatic media practices within the first 12 months in role
- Develop further expertise within one chosen element of programmatic (PMP, DSP, DMP) and implement best practices and take ownership of the documentation of & team knowledge sharing relating to some parts of this
- Conduct performance analysis, internal data maintenance, issue identification and solution development
- Oversee, as appropriate, the performance of more junior team members ensuring that you are checking their work and advising them on the correct course of action
- Likely to have at least 1-2 years experience working on Biddable or Programmatic platforms, or have commensurate experience in digital roles working with other Account Executives / Account Managers
- Working knowledge of ad serving solutions.
- 2:1 or equivalent from a top tier university
- Strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers is key; You must be able to analyse raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations as needed
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, will be particularly important in building & developing client and supplier relationships
- Proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookups, etc)
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox