City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus
26 days ago
Programmatic Specialist - Client side start up - London - £45,000-£50,000
My client is one of the UK's leading New Home Audience platforms. They are growing rapidly and partnering with some of the industry's best businesses.
Their success is a result of excellent client consultation and doing what they can to meet and exceed expectations. They not only grow the marketing campaigns of their clients, but also offer strategic solutions resulting in quality accounts.
If you're looking to be part of a growing business, where you can really have an impact on the campaigns that you work on, this is the business for you.
- Fully remote
- Flexible working
As a Programmatic Specialist your responsibilities will include:
- To deliver excellent results across Display, Video and, Mobile.
- You will report to the Managing Director, working closely with clients to plan, set up, monitor, and optimise multiple campaigns.
- You will be responsible for hands on preparation, activation, optimisation, and performance plus offering suggestions for continued improvement.
- A major part of your role will consist in producing recommendation and insights, reports for clients and internal members of staff.
- Have at least 3 year's experience working within a programmatic position.
- You will need a commercially focused, hands on, can-do attitude, mixed with a friendly and positive outlook.
- Have a strong passion for all forms of digital paid media is essential, relishing the prospect of working across multiple accounts and platforms with the ability to lead and build a growing business.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox