City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client is a British based online advertisement and consumer site that has community at its heart. Their site focuses on creating a space where you can find everything you need when settling somewhere new, from jobs to homes, to furniture and pets.
Today, this one of the UK's largest online sites that provides for the needs of the community; locally, sustainably, and affordably.
Their online platform captures the attention of over 75 million visitors a month, and pages are viewed by 900 million people a month.
They have recently expanded into Italy with sites in Rome and Milan as well as New York, Boston, and Chicago in the US.
This is the perfect company for someone who wants to be at the center of their tech driven success!
- Gorgeous offices by the river, with a pool table and breakfasts too!
- Heaps of fun with lunches out, Christmas, Halloween, and summer parties!
- Progression opportunities within the business where and when appropriate.
- Constant and on-going training through our Learning and Development offering.
- Access to their well-being program which includes massages, weekly yoga and Pilates classes.
As a programmatic Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- End-to-end management of some of the worlds most well-known brands.
- Lead key client QBR's and post campaign presentations.
- Be an expert in your industry, keeping up to date with news and developments; Identify revenue opportunities and trends within the market from self-obtained insights and industry feedback.
- Assist in the pitching response process to identify ad opportunities and develop client business.
- Maintaining relationships with some of the industry's most prestigious business.
- You will have between 1-3 years of programmatic experience.
- You are an inquisitive and technical skill-set person, who is able to examine and problem-solve.
- You have a strong understanding and interest in, the programmatic industry.
- You have a collaborative attitude and can work in cross functional teams
- You are a proactive, independent, highly motivated self-starter with an eye for detail
- You are analytical and able to manipulate date in Excel, identity trends, troubleshoot and make strategic business recommendations
You can apply for this Ad Ops role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox