City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
7 days ago
Programmatic Strategy Manager - Media Owner - London - £40,000-£45,000
My clients are one of the UK's leading premium publishers working with some of the biggest brands in the world! The digital team is at the core of the success of this publisher, and they are continuously exploring new opportunities in digital, which allows them to deliver the best service to their clients and agency partners. You will be joining the digital team which is tasked to drive revenue, evolve our digital solutions through innovation, and act as a solutions expert for your clients.
- 25 days' holiday
- Hybrid working model - 2 days per week in the office
- Discounted gym membership
- Healthcare cash plan
- Regular socials and more!
As a Programmatic Strategy Manager your responsibilities will include:
- You will represent my client within the Programmatic division driving innovations through programmatic direct channels and creating first in market opportunities
- The team has managed to increase programmatic revenues YoY for the last 4 years. Innovation is at the heart of our proposition, and we are looking for a forward-thinking person to contribute new ideas to the wider teams.
- You will act as a solutions expert being an expert for anything programmatic
- Act as a consultant to your clients, delivering a great service and highlighting the strengths of this premium publisher
- Experience with GAM and familiarity with how a PMP/PG deal works
- Experience troubleshooting deals
- Proven ability to go above and beyond your responsibilities.
- Great understanding of the programmatic industry and opportunities publishers have
- Ability to articulate technical difficulties easily and effectively, love to problem solve.
- Agency trading desk contacts are a bonus
You can apply for this role of Programmatic Strategy Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox