€50000 + Bonus
4 months ago
The Client is one of the world’s largest beauty companies with approximately $9 billion in revenue, and a team of over 10,000 in Paris, London and New York. A global leader in Luxury products you would be working with clients such as Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Hugo Boss, Gucci and philosophy from their modern offices in central Paris. The role is perfect for a Programmatic Trader looking to take the next step in their career, a passion for working with Luxury clients and leading a team of Traders implementing campaigns around Europe and Asia.
- Launching and managing programmatic campaigns across Luxury division in EMEA markets
- Managing a team of 3 Programmatic Traders
- Forecast and grow strategy for your clients
- Participate in recruitment for the Programmatic Team
- You not only lead, but also grow, motivate, and mentor your team
- Undertake appraisals and progress reviews for the team
- Represent Programmatic internally
- You have experience in a position of seniority within a team
- You have a proven track record of running successful Programmatic campaigns through DSPs
- You are a strong and encouraging leader who knows how to motivate a team to achieve defined goals
- You have a hands-on mentality, are motivated to drive a growing company’s performance and have the ability to build relationships with clients
- You bring excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills, as well as prior experience with developing budgets and controlling KPIs
- Excellent English and native French skills required
- Experience using MediaMath and Google ads (DSP) beneficial but not vital
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
firstname.lastname@example.org (+44) 203 869 9590
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox