US$70000 - US$80000 per annum + bonus taking OTE to 145,000
7 months ago
Widely known Programmatic trading partner within the Ad Tech industry for brands and agencies to run campaigns and specifically target audiences in the most efficient way possible using over 50 DSPs to display ads. Looking for a trader to join a rapidly growing team and work collaboratively alongside some of the world's biggest clients!
- Work with big clients like Samsung, Sony, NFL
- Exciting profit share salary package with great benefits!
- Salary can go up to 180k for the right person
- Plenty of opportunity for promotion internally
As the Programmatic trader, your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with other commercial teams to deliver custom client solutions
- Usage of our technology to create efficient campaign set ups and custom algorithms
- Managing a portfolio of clients, performing client Reporting & optimization commentary
- Use critical thinking & analytical skills to analyze complex data sets to make decisions to beat client goals
- Working across multiple technology platforms including DSPs, Internal BI, Ad servers & Attribution, Brand safety etc.
- Analytical Skills
- Experience with Xandr, DV360 or TTD DSPs is a plus
- 1+ years of programmatic trading experience preferred
- Experience with large datasets in Excel and BI tools
- Hard working, detail oriented, start-up mindset, strong communication
- Flexible working hours
- Health, Dental and Vision fully covered
- Generous 401K
- Semi remote working with a Manhattan based office
- Bonus Scheme
- Stock options
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role of Programmatic Trader now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
+1 (323) 892- 7886
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.