City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus, Company holidays
8 months ago
Our client is a leading ad technology business based in Covent Garden who are looking to hire a talented Programmatic Trader. They're one of the most successful ad-tech companies going and they're looking to strengthen their programmatic trading team further with this hire.
The team is already 10 people strong and you would join as a video specialist within this team. You would be optimising programmatic video campaigns and work closely with their account management, technology, analytics and product teams.
The successful Programmatic Trader must have experience of programmatic buying through multiple DSPs
- End to end campaign management of video campaigns
- Manage the campaign lifecycle including performance, margin and delivery of video campaigns across multiple major DSPs (AppNexus/DV360)
- Report performance to internal teams daily, weekly and in group meetings
- Analyse and review campaign data via internal dashboards to get campaign insights and actionable data
- Work in a consultative approach to support and work with internal teams across the business including Sales, Client strategy, Product, Media buying, Technical operations and Senior Management
- Experience in programmatic video: video campaign management and optimisation
- Knowledge of video ad serving technologies: VAST/VPAID
- Strong understanding of the digital video industry
- Strong analytical skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and communication skills
- Ideal but not necessary: understanding of data analytics and visualisation tools
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Global Executive Consultant
0203 763 9751 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.