9 months ago
Programmatic Trader - in-house agency - London
As an incredible Creative and Brand focused Agency, this company can offer you the fast track to your career as a media expert. If you are already working in a programmatic trading role and have passion for the Automotive space, then this is the place for you. You will be joining this team of creative and strategy experts who facilitate digital, creative and media work across Europe. This team look after model launches, brand campaigns, tactical campaigns and sports and sponsorship activation projects.
They are looking for people who are passionate, proactive, dedicated and looking to make a name for themselves in this space. With this great client exposure and working with some brightest brand marketers in the industry you will truly be on the fast track to success. Handling strategy for some of the best advertisers in the world, this agency work in communications and brands not just activating campaigns.
- Programmatic campaign management - end to end management of programmatic campaigns across display, video, mobile, native, using ad tech and DSPs including DV360.
- Be aware of, and research new publishers, tech developments, buying types and industry trends to support media planners.
- Management of campaign pacing, budgets, bid management, tracking and optimization. Monitoring of campaign set-up, testing and optimizing to improve performance.
- Collaborate with data and analytics teams to research behavioural segments for set up and optimizations, and supporting the planning process by researching and supporting the implementation of client audiences.
- Working with the client daily, and ensuring they are up to date with campaign progress, and digital industry developments.
- You will have at least 1 year experience in a programmatic display role, specifically using DV360 and the wider Google stack with a good knowledge of other buying platforms.
- You will have an understanding of performance frameworks and multiple styles of reporting, and will have experience working on DR focused media campaigns.
- Ideally you will be interested in the automotive industry.
- Fluent written and spoken English - you will be able to communicate clearly and concisely and have experience in cross-team collaboration.
- Ideally you'll have a qualification in Maths - GCSE essential, A-Level or international equivalent desirable.
You can apply for this role of senior programmatic account executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.