City of London, London
£45000 - £63000 per annum
7 months ago
Programmatic Trading Manager for Leading Audio Advertiser - London - £45000-£63000
My client is one of the worlds leading media and entertainment groups specializing in audio and out of home advertising.
They run all campaigns on their in-house platform, maximizing efficiency, impact and result.
Their business is revolutionising the way business run campaigns across various screens and channels
If you want to be at the forefront of a team who are empowering audio as a platform this is the business for you!
- Working at the forefront of the emerging programmatic outdoor market enabling advertisers to plan and buy their outdoor in ways they have never previously been able to
- As a specialist you will be exposed to senior agency contacts who are very keen to be educated on both programmatic outdoor and digital audio
- You will have autonomy to build and manage your own business plan across your assigned agency patch whilst being part of a brilliant team of talented people
As a Programmatic Trading Manager you will:
- Generate programmatic revenue across your assigned agency patch
- Manage the end-to-end process; setting up PMP's and monitoring campaign performance
- Liaising closely with product and operational teams to maintain efficient delivery in line with client expectations.
- Managing an effective pipeline and providing revenue reporting and forecasting to internal stakeholders
- Maintaining a high profile within your agencies, ensuring you are front of mind for briefs, new business and short term opportunities and ensuring trading desks have the right knowledge and tools for innovative and seamless campaign activation.
- Developing and implementing a programmatic sales strategy across your agency patch
- High level of programmatic knowledge/experience
- Knowledge of DOOH and/or audio markets a bonus
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills: effectively communicating, building rapport and relating to others at all levels.
- To be a team player with the ability to motivate colleagues and work with different personalities.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.