City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
11 days ago
Based in London our client is one of the biggest publishers in the UK and this is an opportunity to join a new but exciting team in an established business, and now they're looking to bring in a Programmatic Trading Manager. From day one, you would work very closely with senior members of the team and he heavily supported by industry leading experts. Get in touch if you'd like to find out more.
This Programmatic Trading Manager role responsible for the trafficking and optimisation of performance campaigns across a number of websites. You will manager and be a point of contact for all programmatic and performance campaigns
As a Programmatic Trading Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Traffic & manage all Performance display campaigns through SSPs.
- Campaign planning and delivery management with the objective of reaching client KPI goals.
- Assess available data to make performance based decisions on media buying and campaign optimisation
- Ensure that all weekly, monthly & ad hoc agency/client reports are produced in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide screen-grabs, insights into optimisations and PCA reports across performance display campaigns.
- Analyse the designated campaigns on the Sites ensuring optimum delivery.
- Provide detailed weekly revenue forecasts & respond to billing enquiries for all monthly performance activity.
- Provide the 'technical expertise' needed to communicate with the client & explain campaign progress / address any blocking issues.
- Offer consultative ideas to the Sales team to help them with pitching new business, improving campaign performance and maintaining client relationships.
- Provide information regarding availability of inventory and alternatives to the use of that inventory.
- Understand nuances of each SSP for deal creation.
- Be a technical POC for any non-spending deals and offer solutions to help maximise deal revenue.
- When required, attend weekly catch-ups with Sales teams and external clients.
- Effectively manage internal/external queries
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the programmatic eco-system, keeping up to date with new ad tech functionality and understanding the potential opportunities presented by specific tech developments.
- 1-2 years' experience in the online advertising experience, either for a Sales House, Ad Network, Ad Exchange, Premium Publisher or related business
- Thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment with the ability to maintain focus on KPI achievement and meeting deadlines in the midst of rapid market change
- Proficient computer skills including solid knowledge of spreadsheets (MS Excel), word
processing (MS Word) and Power Point (MS PP)
- Confidence in presenting and in written and verbal communications
- Enthusiasm and a will to succeed is essential
- An understanding of the International programmatic landscape and in particular how a publisher sells advertising programmatically is preferred but not absolutely essential
- Must have worked within an online ad trafficking or campaign management environment
- Must have 1.5 / 2 years' experience as a trader.
- Must have experience using DFP/GAM or AppNexus/Xandr.
- Ideally some experience gained in a programmatic or Direct Response (DR) environment
- Solid understanding of online sales metrics
- Knowledge of rich media supplier necessary e.g. Celtra, Sizmek, Doubleclick, Flashtalking
- Strong, intuitive analytical skills a must
- Being able to work from home on weekend during emergency situations
You can apply for this Programmatic Trading Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Global Executive Consultant
0203 763 9751 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox