District of Columbia, USA
US$80000 - US$180000 per annum + Plus bonus and benefits
about 1 month ago
Widely known Programmatic trading partner within the Ad Tech industry for brands and agencies to run campaigns and specifically target audiences in the most efficient way possible using over 50 DSPs to display ads. Looking for a trader to join a rapidly growing team and work collaboratively alongside some of the world's biggest clients!
- Manage and oversee your own team of programmatic traders
- Work with big clients like Samsung, Sony, NFL
- Exciting profit share salary package with great benefits!
- Salary can go up to 180k for the right person
As the Trading Manager, you responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to business growth by identifying incremental opportunities, growing accounts & strategizing new solutions
- Project Management
- Internal Collaboration
- Communication (internal and external)
- Craft and present best in class insight reports that blend campaign performance and real business challenges
- Minimum 3 years of Ad Tech experience (Programmatic Advertising experience preferred)
- Experience with Google Campaign Manager, Sizmek MDX, SQL experience is a plus!
- Understanding of the Advertising industry and ability to convey that knowledge to others
- Understanding of the vendor-agency-advertiser dynamic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with internal/external team members
- Hard working, detail oriented, start-up mindset, strong communication
You can apply for this role of Trading Manager now by sending us your resume or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox