City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Additional Benefits
8 months ago
Programme/Project Manager - Media and Technology - £40,000 - £45,000
Sphere Digital are proud to be in partnership with the worlds largest global programmatic media and technology platform on the recruitment of a Project/Programme Manager.
- Designing programme frameworks, detailed project plans, and documentation which outlines requirements, business justifications as well as a plan to track progress with key milestones
- Working closely with Global Solutions and Innovation, Marketing, Partnership teams
- Building project teams to execute the work and define their roles and responsibilities
- Ensuring that projects are delivered within scope and meet time/budget requirements
- Creating an environment and conditions in which a defined objective can be achieved, remove noise and roadblocks
- Reporting and escalating any critical items which may impact project progression
- Adapting to and managing change
- Maintaining regular communication with stakeholders and the wider business to ensure that the business is informed on the progression of projects
- Ensuring that initiatives are being introduced and developed to best meet stakeholder and market needs
- Experience working in digital advertising or advertising technology
- Experience working as a project manager in the digital advertising sector
- Pro-active with a positive, go-getter, attitude
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple teams and stakeholders while maintaining focus
- Flexible, with the ability to wear multiple hats and thrive in an environment that always has new challenges
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Your job title
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.