£400 - £570 per day
10 months ago
Programme & Project Coordinator
£450-£570pd - Umbrella
My client are a UK Leading Retail company who are looking for a Programme & Project Coordinator who will be providing critical support to the PMO, Programme and Project Managers. Your core responsibilities with vary from project to project but you will fundamentally be required to support the delivery of projects and support PMO activity.
You will be reporting to the PMO Manager and Project Manager
- Engage with your function, supporting the business lead to continuously develop and improve it
- Embrace Agile working principles by demonstrating a flexible approach to working
- Ensure correct procedures are followed to manage all risks and issues
- Gather data and update trackers / logs / spreadsheets as required
- Take a simple brief from PMO and Project Managers and act upon is
- Set up warrants and suppliers on Oracle
- Arrange events on behalf of the programme / project leadership team
- 3 years' experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles of project management
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to communicate and liaise effectively with a range of stakeholders
- Good analytical skills
- Interest in business and IT change
- Exceptional attention to detail
***Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK in order to be considered for this role***
You can apply for this role of Programme & Project Coordinator now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.