£60000 - £65000 per annum
about 1 year ago
A leading global agency, who are head quartered in London are looking for a Project Director. They have over 500 digital specialists in more than five locations, thier London office playing host to talented teams across media, strategy, data, creative and user experience colleagues.
As Project Director you will be responsible for building and developing teams, as well as putting in place the necessary mechanics for PMOs and organisations to work effectively. As Project Director you will create communication strategies that keep teammates, leaders, and customers informed. You must have a good ability to be inspiring to the teams you lead and influence.
You will have a proven track record working agency side, managing multiple work streams and teams. You will ideally have experience working on projects for multi brand organisations.
To be successful in this role as Project Director you will need to be a highly motivated and a customer-oriented problem solver and a strong team player. You will be a great communicator and brilliant at managing relationships. You need to be a Project Director who will focus on problem solving, accountability and outcomes as well as have the brilliant ability to influence others.
The key responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Planning and scoping projects
- Ensuring that projects are delivered to agreed timeframes and scopes of work.
- Working with client's key stakeholders across multiple teams
- Manage and improve workflows for future projects.
- Manage the intake and prioritisation of requests
- Partner with stakeholders across the client business to understand their needs
- Drive programs and process improvements using analytics and data to support your case. Ie using metrics, generate progress reports and conduct ad-hoc quantitative and qualitative analysis as needed.
- Effectively manage complex cross functional projects
To be successful in this role you will have the following key skills and responsibilities:
- University Degree (or international equivalent).
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in program and/or product management of digital
- Specifically, Project experience managing marketing and data projects.
- Experience working for a top agency
- A proven track record effectively manage international cross functional projects, dependencies and bottlenecks,
- Experience using problem solving and analytical skills to solve business problems and drive process improvements
- Serve as a bridge between business need and technical implementation and the ability to understand and discuss technical concepts
- Ability to work effectively with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to effectively multi-task and manage multiple projects in parallel across various project management systems
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this Project Director role please contact me on:
Rebecca (Bex) Hudson
0203 763 9752 //
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Rebecca Hudson.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.