16 days ago
Project Management, Digital Media/Creative - DCO - London
This is an extremely rare opportunity for a someone with digital media experience to move into a more creative environment. They are part of a network but have kept their dynamic independent identity and ambitious start up culture. They are looking for someone with solid understanding of the digital landscape to step into a brand-new project management role, coordinating projects for global hubs with the London tech hub.
This agency produces digital adverts and creative strategies for all digital platforms, including digital Out-Of-Home screens. As the tech landscape has become increasingly sophisticated, they have specifically developed expertise in the design and production of DCO ads.
In true start-up style, they regularly throw people in at the deep end, but with the right amount of backup and mentorship to help people succeed. They are a talented bunch of technical specialists, designers, creative technologists, relationship managers, and strategists, crucially all under one roof!
As the project assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining project plans - using relevant tools for resource management and managing stakeholder expectations.
- Status calls with local hub team leads, briefing internal specialist teams including developers, designers and ad ops.
- Troubleshooting, testing and QA work to ensure the highest possible quality output.
- Owning and building relationships with local hub teams.
- Supporting on client management and communication, growth and commercials.
- You should have strong communication experience - you will be able to build and manage relationships, both local and global across all levels of seniority.
- You'll be highly organised, with experience managing multiple projects at once whilst maintaining exception attention to detail and accuracy.
- You will take pride in high-quality output, and be able to understand nuances between international markets, clients and business challenges.
- You'll be self-motivated and able to work independently, but an excellent team member, able to communicate concisely, accurately and effectively.
- Awareness and understanding of the digital landscape, across display, video and paid social.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox