about 2 months ago
Project Manager - Media - London - Negotiable
Our client is one of the largest media agency network in the world. They are looking for a project manager who has proven leadership skills. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of their business plans and to take up a senior role with lots of responsibility!
- My client works with companies such as Netflix, Paramount Pictures, Tiffany, L'Oreal etc
- You will help build for the future
- You will have opportunities to work on amazing and exciting projects across the business
- You will play a massive role in driving the plans to help fulfil the potential of this company
As the Project Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- You will be expected to manage multiple projects
- Main point of contact for Stakeholders
- Lead projects from end to end
- You will be working on exciting projects, solving unexpected issues that sometimes arise to ensure the project stays on track
- You will build strong relationships across the client team to ensure that all projects are delivered on time and to brief
- You will create detailed project plans to include stakeholder contacts, timelines, production schedules, and status updates and take a key role in project kick off meetings
- You will ensure that each campaign is delivered in line with project timeline and process
- Ability to lead people and run teams
- Understanding of the digital media landscape - could be planner or something similar
- Experience gained within a media agency or media owner
- Somebody who has worked with Trello / Microsoft planner board / Agile
- Needs to have the confidence to manage stakeholders
Apply Now! You can apply for this role of Project Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3869 2032
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox