£300 - £301 per day
about 1 month ago
£300pd - inside IR35
Hybrid (must have RTW in the UK)
My client are looking for a Senior Project Manager to work on a leading global drinks brand. You will be managing the cross-channel communications for the brands full portfolio and be integral to ensuring and building on the success of the partnership
You will provide high levels of client servicing, production, and internal/external stakeholders management. You should be a master of communication and adaptability, ensuring deliverables across AV, Print and Digital.
You will be reporting to the Account Director and work closely with Account Management, Production and Finance teams.
- You will be responsible for administration of the account and supporting the Account Managers/Account Executives in the team
- You will make sure projects are completed to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- You will be required to liaise with the client's brand teams to ensure smooth delivery of market-specific materials
- You will work closely with internal stakeholders e.g. Print, Digital & Broadcast
- You will need to collate any information needed for input to client reports and presentations
- Liaising with the creative agencies to obtain master artwork files and report any delays to AD
- Liaising with creative agencies, media agencies/suppliers to obtain schedules, technical specifications and copy dates and report any issue to the AD
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of clients' marketing and advertising campaigns
- You will have minimum 5 years agency experience within Print, Broadcast, Digital and Project Management
- You will have demonstrable experience of coordinating between all relevant parties - internal (Print, Broadcast, Digital etc) and external (Clients and Agencies)
- You will have experience managing client projects from brief to delivery ensuring final materials are on time and of the highest quality
- You will have experience of taking responsibility for ongoing communication, tracking project progress and status vs. schedules, timings, delays etc
- You will have experience monitoring internal workflows, identify areas for improvement and make recommendations
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Project Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.