£300 - £301 per day
about 1 month ago
Client side - Gaming / Gambling
£300pd Inside IR35
London / Remote - (must have RTW in the UK)
My client are a leading Gaming Company who are looking for a Project Manager to work on two of their brands. You will be part of the companies internal creative agency and help them to build their creative delivery and project management capabilities across the brands. You will be providing top level project management delivering both creative projects and BAU for marketing campaigns
- Receiving and interpreting briefs from the client, updating and interpreting it and coordinating the necessary approvals.
- Coordinating internal meetings with the right agency stakeholders to achieve the above.
- Resourcing and casting the correct members of the team against the briefs in collaboration with key stakeholders within the agency.
- Managing work through the agency from briefing to delivery across multiple channels and multiple stakeholders.
- Monitor and report on your projects accurately and regularly as required.
- Provide your Project Lead with the relevant information in order to allow them to drive weekly status meetings with both the client stakeholders and key agency members, ensuring that project statuses, risks and processes are detailed and communicated clearly.
- 3 years' experience as a Project Manager within an Agency
- Experience working in a fast-paced production environment; able to juggle multiple projects/priorities and deliver high quality outcomes under pressure.
- Experience managing creative and dev teams from a workflow perspective.
- Personable, working effectively with a variety of different people; you encourage and positively influence people to join you on your journey.
***Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK in order to be considered for this role***
You can apply for this role of Project Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox