£375 - £376 per day
about 1 month ago
£375pd Outside IR35
My client are looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for leading the management of key Consumer Healthcare client relationships across experience, data and insights projects. This role encompasses managing day-to-day operations, with a high level of effectiveness, efficiency and helping maintain growth.
- Understand the clients' business and inspire teams and colleagues by embracing our way of working and by demonstrating the benefits of how it's good for them.
- You will work with team specialists to manage client delivery requirements, ensure responsiveness, assurance and reliability.
- You will build strong partnerships with existing senior stakeholders quickly and grow new ones. Oversee large scale client engagements with multiple project tracks and teams whilst anticipating, defusing and resolving and conflict effectively. Complete business reviews and monitor client satisfaction levels.
- You will have the ability to successfully manage multiple specialist teams and agency partners to deliver the best/expected outcomes. Provide guidance and support to junior team members. Ensure work is delivered efficiently and effectively and working within the agency processes.
- You will have experience working on Consumer Healthcare accounts desirable & experience working on data projects that deal with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Google Data Studio, Veeva and Azure, etc. is highly desirable.
· Experience in working at senior stakeholder level
· Experience in a Client Service role within a digital agency working with Global clients
- Experience in running client management processes from proposal through to scope of work and then billing and reconciliation.
· Very good knowledge of wider digital marketing disciplines - especially data and CX.
· Good knowledge of key digital media channels and SEO
· Experience in managing multiple stakeholders across several clients
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Project Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox