29 days ago
Project Manager - Agency - Negotiable - London
Our client is OMG's Dynamic Creative Optimisation (DCO) specialist. They are looking for a project specialist who has proven analytical and problem-solving skills. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of their business plans and to take up a senior role with lots of responsibility!
- Growing rapidly with offices in Sydney, New York, Dubai etc
- You will help build for the future
- You will have opportunities to work on amazing and exciting projects across the business
- You will play a massive role in driving the plans to help fulfil the potential of this company
As the Project Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Work with multiple clients - automotive, tourism, banking, drinks, Barclays, drinks brands
- You will work closely with the Account Director to lead the delivery and activation of client campaigns
- You will help to lead the running of the pod and manage all internal workflows, so that we are delivering client work on time, to a high standard and as efficiently as possible
- End to end project management of multiple campaigns
- Communicate with several different teams
- Be point of contact for clients
- You must have agency experience in the media/advertising space
- Experience managing stakeholders
- You should be methodical, organised and have excellent time management skills
- You should be able to manage expectations and pushback on unrealistic turnaround times
- Have hands on experience with workflow management software
- Problem-solving skills to navigate issues along the campaign activation journey
Desirable skills & Experience
- Team player able to collaborate with other departments
- Focused and resilient
- Great productivity and attention to detail
- Highly organised
You can apply for this role of Project Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3869 2032
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox