£240 - £250 per day
8 months ago
A growing client of ours has created an immediate new opportunity in their studio team for a super organised Project. If you are energetic, committed and eager to work in a dynamic London based agency environment to create, deliver and grow I'd love to hear from you.
This role is for a Project Manager to support the Operations Director in managing the scheduling and production lifecycle of all projects that are running through the agency and also supporting in business operations. You will also have the opportunity of working and supporting teams in their international offices. This role requires an extremely well organised experienced professional who can keep structure and process in place.
You will be fully immersed in assisting and managing small integrated cross-platform campaigns from brief to delivery, along with being the sole gate-keeper for all projects knowing each project lifecycle and its deliverables. You must as project Manager have strong communication and relationship skills, this role will be hands-on from the start. You'll work across multiple projects
To be successful in this Project Manager role, you will master the following core responsibilities:
- Demonstrate the ability to run small projects with single or multiple elements.
- Show you can interpret and respond to stakeholders.
- Be able to switch seamlessly between multiple projects which are running to tight deadlines.
- Be able to understand basic media plans, pitch documents and project management collateral.
- Take full ownership of the workflow of a project to ensure smooth delivery so all elements are on time and to budget.
- Build relationships with our copy, design and management teams to ensure you are able to work collaboratively on projects.
- Reporting into the Operations Director and assisting in the operations of the business where necessary.
- 1-2 years agency experience in project management and production management.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to juggle multiple workloads whilst working to rigid deadlines.
- The ability to understand and implicitly follow a projects workflow/process.
- Able to demonstrate a real passion for commercial content across multiple platforms.
- Clear and accurate communication skills with external and internal stakeholders with the ability to establish and maintain collaborative relationships.
- An understanding of the full creative project lifecycle.
- Be a team player with a real sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate creativity
- Commercial awareness to deliver profitable projects, from managing resourcing and production costs to ad-spend.
- Display some knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- A positive can-do attitude
- Be able to talk to clients and media owners in a way that can influence and persuade, managing any tricky conversations professionally.
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this Project Manager role please contact me on:
Rebecca (Bex) Hudson
0203 763 9752 //
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Rebecca Hudson.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.