£60000 - £61000 per annum
5 months ago
6 month FTC - view to go perm
£60k pro rata
My client is a nationally known publisher, and they are looking for a Project Manager. A publishing background is essential to apply for this role. You will be reporting into the Head of Programme and Marketing and share in the delivery of cross-media projects. From one-off advertorials to long-term partnerships.
- You will be working specifically on projects in the green space
- You will be driving views to pages and looking after this, you will also be in charge of any ad requirements
- You may be required to liaise with clients
- You will be working on multiple projects at anyone time and therefore a linear approach is not desired
- 3+ years' experience in Project Management
- You must have experience in Publishing or working for a Media Owner
- Agency and Client side experience are acceptable
- You must have commercial experience in managing internal and external resources and have the ability to manage, control and deliver successful and profitable projects/campaigns
- Data and reporting experience is desired
- Social media project experience is desired
- Slack and Trello experience are also advantageous
- Understanding UTM tagging is essential
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK***
You can apply for this role of Project Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.