£60000 - £61000 per annum
25 days ago
£60k pro rata
6 month FTC - potential to go perm
Agency - London
Are you looking to work for one of the worlds leading performance marketing networks? Are you passionate about work life balance and love an office that has dogs? Pre and Post Pandemic. Are you keen to work across a variety of Industries including Retail and FMCG? Then this could be the role for you!
My client is looking for a Project Manager to ensure the timely production and execution of addressable content. Experience working on dynamic content projects is essential.
- Develop overall campaign delivery schedule based on milestones/campaign key dates
- Serve as primary contact between cross team collaboration, understand and communicate key deliverables, technical specifications, production and reporting requirements for all campaign components
- Prepare status reports and conduct internal and external status meetings to ensure on time project delivery
- Work with vendors/partners to gather, maintain and track creative assets, confirm usage and distribute assets to creative agencies
- Minimum 3 years Agency experience within Marketing and Advertising
- Experience working with dynamic content projects is essential
- Digital knowledge - understanding the media planning process and the digital ecosystem
- Digital creative/content project management experience, managing campaign processes from start to finish
- Technical understanding (Web development, or knowledge/understanding of addressable creative/dynamic creative and how it's produced)
- Knowledge of Photoshop, HTML5 and Indesign
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK***
You can apply for this role of Project Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox