£321 - £400 per day
5 months ago
A leading Network Agency are looking for a Project Director to come on board and work closely with the Account Director. They are looking for someone who has substantial experience within Project Management and will be able to assist in delivering projects successfully.
You should have experience with design and branding projects and deliverables.
You will be working with a variety of global clients
- You will be in charge of running the design and branding of projects
- You will be the main client contact for all requests, managing deliverables and projects at all stages you will be creating cost estimates, project timeline and any other project administration
- Regularly track scope, budget and timeline
- Work seamlessly with the Head of Design and Resource Manager
- Previous Agency experience is essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and communicate clearly and efficiently with all team members
- Excellent understanding of the creative and production process, including strategy, branding and production
- Able to motivate internal and external teams, balancing the needs of creative staff and project requirements
- Familiarity and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and design software
- Proven knowledge and experience of project management software
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
***Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role***
You can apply for this role of Project Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.