£250 - £280 per day
3 months ago
6 month contract
Are you keen on improving brand image and want to work for a nationally renowned household name? Perhaps you have worked across a multitude of teams and managed projects end to end? Maybe you have a keen passion across social, social listening, digital and customer experience?
Then this could be the role for you!
*Please note, this role is not for Trustpilot*
PLANNING & STRATEGY:
- Learn about platform capabilities. Work with internal and external teams to understand required timing and agree on the contract start dates
- Work with InfoSec, Legal and Data Protection to ensure compliance with industry and regulations.
- Work with the Finance team to ensure their learnings are deployed within planning process
- Audit John Lewis presence on TP platform to understand customer behaviour
- Work with product owners to create an implementation and time plan (1. implementation of key functionalities needed for the launch, 2. future enhancements added to the backlog)
- Work with CRM and Insights team on the testing proposal to understand audience's behaviour and engagement
- Determine the targeting and complete testing on customer segment level to leverage customer engagement and comms strategy
- Create training materials for Customer Service teams and train relevant teams on the platform
- Train relevant teams on the use of TP platform
- Create roadmap for Implementation of Trustpilot
- Coordinate project management of Trustpilot implementation to ensure project meets set deadlines
- Work with Salesforce, GCI and Product teams on solution enabling the review submission and relevant tracking
- Work with the CRM team on deploying Trustpilot trigger messaging
- Work with the Content team to create Reviews asks to leave reviews
- Work with Analytics on reporting needs and tracking
- Analyse test and learn approaches to determine the strategy for Trustpilot
- Identify reporting cadence, conduct analysis and share insights
- Work with CS and Insights team to identify new level of insights coming through from Trustpilot
- Document the implementation process to ensure this is available if other parts of The companies Partnership division would like to onboard TP in the future
- Use the data from the implementation stage to review and reprioritise backlog with Product, CRM and Content team
- Monitor results and impact of Trustpilot Reviews (Commercial: Traffic, Conversion, Customer Satisfaction: Average Rating)
- Create process map of all customer touchpoints and identify further opportunity to collect Trustpilot reviews (e.g. professional services as well as Installation, Fitting services)
- Understand customer journey and identify opportunity to submit Trustpilot Reviews (e.g. Click and Collect text messages)
- Identify opportunities to increase engagement and the review submission (e.g. subject line, creative testing)
- Define always on optimisation strategy to ensure customer engagement and post service/ purchase journey is fully optimised
- Monitor qualitative and quantitative data to understand insights and share recommendations and findings with relevant stakeholders across the business
- Review contract and current use of the platform and provide recommendations for the contract renewal
POST IMPLEMENTATION STRATEGY:
- Identify opportunities across omni-channel customer journeys to display Trustpilot Rating (e.g. 5* rated shutters service)
- Test the display of the Trustpilot reviews rating across the omni-channel customer journey and identify opportunities to scale
- Identify MVT strategy of Trustpilot score display within customer touchpoints (e.g. Tv ads, social ads),
- Work with Content and Design to identify opportunities of using TP score within the in-store customer journeys. Test the approach and identify testing and scale.
- Record the results of testing to ensure insights and learnings are used during the planning process
- Using learning from Trustpilot implementation, identify opportunities for the company across other Reviews platform (e.g. TripAdvisor, Google Reviews) and strategy for individual platforms
Other relevant skills and social media knowledge:
- Social Media Analytics to run Social Listening projects (Brandwatch, Sprinklr, Social bakers)
- Understanding of UGC social marketing practices and utilisation of the content across customer touchpoints
- Previous experience of using ratings and reviews platforms is ideal but not essential.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.