£35000 - £36000 per annum
25 days ago
Project Manager - Permanent
Are you looking to work for one of the worlds leading performance marketing networks? Are you passionate about work life balance and love an office that has dogs? Pre and Post Pandemic. Are you keen to work across a variety of Industries including Retail and FMCG? Then this could be the role for you!
My client assists brand by delivering engaging content at every stage of the consumer journey. You will be sitting on the content team. However, you will be liaising across the business, including the strategy team and the insights team. To name a few.
You will have the pleasure of working with brands such as Johnson & Johnson, LEGO, The Disney Store, Russell & Bromley, Amazon and Fitbit.
My client is looking for a Project Manager to ensure the timely production and execution of addressable content. Experience working on dynamic content projects is essential.
The role of project manager will include the following;
- Timely production and execution of addressable content, spanning across Addressable, Social and influencer, to name a few.
- You will also be the central point of contact across Strategy, Creative, Production, Technical and Development teams
- You will need to have an understanding of digital ad formats, client brand guidelines, message objectives and navigating multiple work flows
- You will also be tasked with the planning, structuring and scoping of digital content production projects for social and digital channels
- You will be expected to take ownership of the end-to-end delivery and execution process
- Minimum 1 years Agency experience within Marketing and Advertising
- Experience working with dynamic content projects is essential
- Digital knowledge - understanding the media planning process and the digital ecosystem
- Digital creative/content project management experience, managing campaign processes from start to finish
- Budget and resource management skills
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK***
You can apply for this role of Project Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox