£200 - £250 per day
4 months ago
Contract Project Manager - Branded content
London- zone 1
£200-250 per day DOE and days
An in-house production studio that produces products and service used by millions across the globe is looking for a contract project Manager, who has excellent branded content experience. Experience working on campaigns is essential! You will have worked at a media owner, publisher, or similar brand as a Project Manager for a minimum of 3 years.
Note this role is offered as a 5 day per week fully remote contract. The client would consider 4 days per week for someone also if a higher day rate or more flexibility was required.
- Manage the day to day creative and branded content campaign workflow from booking to go live, providing sales, editorial & creative support for the businesses booked campaigns. This will entail dealing with internal and external customers on campaign requests for all brands.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring completion of campaigns on schedule and within budget constraints whilst following internal process and monitoring production budget/spending. Organising interdepartmental operations and ensuring responsibilities are clearly outlined.
- The PM must have the ability and confidence to deal with internal and external stakeholders & feel at ease presenting campaign updates. Manage timelines whilst also ensuring the wider sales function is kept abreast of developments/progress.
- Work with internal stakeholders across various departments to ensure campaigns go live on time and to budget.
- Compile timelines and projects plans for booked campaigns.
- Build relationships with external media agency and client contacts to secure repeat business and constantly develop and improve service levels.
- Brief and work with 3rd party providers as necessary - incl. Video Production, Interactive Media, Experiential & Creative Tech companies.
- Provide clients with frequent updates and support for booked campaigns. Q&A, metrics, updates.
- Work with commercial editorial for copy/content for booked commissioned/commercial content, sponsorships and microsites.
- Work with creative teams to build out creative ideas and schedules for campaigns.
- Assist with the pitch process by attending brainstorms, ideation, quotations from vendors and support the Sales function with production expertise.
- Attend client and media agency meetings in a project management capacity, including client kick off meetings, leading updates and end of campaign presentations etc.
- Attend pitches when necessary. Where possible/pertinent, take responsibility for delivering/ presenting these packages externally.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of project managing multiple projects/timelines and dealing with various stakeholders across Sales, Ad Operations, Creative Tech and external 3rd party vendors.
- 2/3 years Project Management experience essential.
- Previous Media Agency, Publisher or Media Owner experience a distinct advantage. Contacts at media agencies a bonus.
- Previous face to face client experience necessary
- They will need to be familiar with digital media, marketing and social media strategies.
- A creative thinking, ideas person, with the ability to participate in brainstorms to develop creative solutions whilst displaying a confident and professional manner when communicating these to stakeholders and clients.
- Quick-thinking, calm under pressure, and proactive in finding solutions to business and campaign challenges.
- Experience copywriting, editing websites, hands on creative work, rich media or video a bonus.
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact me on:
Rebecca (Bex) Hudson
0203 763 9752
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.