City of London
3 months ago
A key client of ours is looking for an experience Project manager to help them on a 3 month FTC, starting asap, ideally Monday.
This is a unique role, working on the standardisation of creative marketing collateral across EMEA, with a main focus on 6 main countries- the UK, Spain, Italy, France, Germany and Holland. This client under went a re-brand last year, which was hugely successful and they own all their product marketing material. What they need is for a Project Manager to oversea the roll out of that material, so all decks and 1 pagers and unify everything across each country- ie standardise it across the EMEA territory. Does this sound like you? Do you have a keen eye for creative and an understanding of what great marketing collateral looks like?
The end client is an American owned business, so as an example they have americnaised decks coming across . This person will have to go back through all the material and realign it for regional teams, ensuring brand consistency.
As Project Manager you will sit down with local teams and look at what they have, what they need updating and what they need creating/editing, and then roll that work, those tasks out to wider creative, content teams.
To be successful in this role you will have experience:
- Working across territories, specifically EMEA
- A creative eye and a background in a delivery / PM role for creative or marketing projects.
- As a brilliant Project Manager / delivery expert
- be organised and a great communicator (European languages a bonus)
- Due to the nature of this agency, a background in programmatic - 2-4 years exp in addressable/programmatic would fast track your application to the top of the pile!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Business Manager
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.