City of London, London
£450 - £500 per day
7 months ago
Project Manager- Data, Insights
London- zone 1
Contract- 3 months
£450-500 per day
A cutting edge agency based in the heart of Central London is looking for a Project Manager to work on some very data heavy work programmes. This business transform the way brands add and generate value from data. they specialize in finding insights and solutions that create an advantage for top global brands. They are a brand who really interprets and researches consumer behavior, generate data sets and then build cutting edge technology to drive company performance.
A Senior Project Manager is responsible for the management of complex, end-to-end, full life-cycle client projects from creation all the way through to exceptional delivery. You will be comfortable managing multiple smaller projects or indeed bigger programmes in excess of £1 million. Yu will be responsible for, and happy to define requirements, manage deliverables, budgets and the overall efficiency of the projects.
To be successful in this Project Management role you will complete the following skills and responsibilities:
- Engage with clients to gain a full understanding and definition of goals and objectives
- You will work with internal teams across Insight, Strategy and Data Science specialists to deliver consumer intelligence reports.
- You have a super solid understanding of social intelligence and big data-driven research solutions.
- You will have experience managing research projects and cross functional teams including data scientists, social media analysts and creatives.
- Experience and understanding of technical considerations for quantitative research, analytics and data processing and inter-dependencies of complex programmes of work.
- You will support the New Business teams with new client work as well as existing client projects.
- You will have direct responsibility for multiple small projects from £250K - £750K.
- You will clearly define the scope of projects
- You will determine resource requirements
- You will ensure that projects are delivered to on time, on brief and on budget
- You will manage budget and spend on project(s)
- You will have full responsibility for generating SOWs
- Insights & Analysis Reports
- You will have good experience scoping new requirements and delivery.
- You are a natural relationship builder
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact me on:
Rebecca (Bex) Hudson
0203 763 9752 //
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Rebecca Hudson.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.