7 months ago
Project manager - Paid Search.
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make brands more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L'Oréal and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 2,000 people strong, manages $4.5B in annualized media spend, and deploys campaigns in 121 markets via 22 offices in APAC, EMEA and the Americas.
The candidate will be responsible for working on central projects that require leading and supporting DR global/EMEA projects, working with multiple regional teams, assisting in rollout of global and regional deliverables. The role also involves hands-on executional support in launching regional initiatives.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working across a portfolio of products to assist in: project management, revenue reporting, presentation compilation, program analysis, assisting to define roadmaps and roll out global priority workstreams. High proficiency in performance marketing, data analysis, along with experience in testing methodologies, SEM campaign optimisation and being a quick learner is essential.
- Lead the largest projects from brief to launch and manage multiple workstreams, creating milestones, clearing KPIs, documentation and project plans.
- Build relationships with Marketing and Product teams, educating and advising them on cross PA project processes while representing the Media Lab. Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to understand business needs and roadmaps and set up projects for a successful launch.
- Work with cross functional stakeholders to execute on day-to-day deliverables. Drive project forecasting and resource planning.
- Be responsible for the budget, from understanding the product roadmap and resource planning, to advising stakeholders on optimizing their opportunities.
- Improve existing processes, marketing tools, and technologies. Develop insightful recommendations, drive development and implementation.
- Key skills and experience
- Experience in working within a digital marketing environment
- Experience working with Google Ads and/or other biddable platforms
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, ambiguous and global environment with proven success in project management, execution and multitasking.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with excellent business judgment.
- Ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner.
- Key behaviors
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to lead projects proactively
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Credible and articulate, with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to relay analytical insight to internal and external stakeholders with various levels of analytical and digital knowledge and at all levels of seniority
- Ability to work on multiple projects and constantly adjust project priorities according to business needs
You can apply for the role of Project Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.